Let Us Tell You A Story!
Mad Fools Guild Members are available for workshops, seminars and retreats. If you would be interested in having us design a class, workshop, or seminar for you, contact us! We can also partner with you for an event you have planned to bring improv, drama and storytelling to your participants as entertainment or in a learning format. Whether you desire to have an improv night for your retreat just to have a night of laughs or are looking for a full seminar using storytelling and improv to teach life lessons, we would love to work with you!
Some workshop, retreat and event options include:
- Improv Night - Similar to the TV show, "Whose Line Is It Anyway" our improv team can come in and provide an evening of laughter and fun!
- Improv Workshops - Want to bring others joy and make them laugh while having fun yourself! Improv is a great way to do that as well as to hone acting and other skills.
- Acting Workshops - Looking for basic acting skills or to a dig a little deeper into the craft, acting workshops are a great way to do either!
- Storytelling Workshops - Anyone can be a storyteller! Let us provide you with the skills and ideas to be a storyteller with a purpose!
- Play In A Day - An acting workshop that has you and your team putting on a short play up in one day!
- Storytelling For Life - Storytelling and improv teaches us far more than acting skills and how to bring people joy, at the heart of storytelling and improv are some wonderful life lessons that can help you to think differently about your life, God's kingdom and your place in this world. We would love to share these life lessons with you!
For more information on all of this, contact Mad Fools Guild Artistic Director, Sarah Karlen.