Planning on Visiting?
We know that going to a new place can sometimes be intimidating so we want to do everything we can to make your visit a positive one. Whether you’re coming back to church or you’re trying it out for the first time, we know it's a big step. Our prayer is that you would feel welcome and find a new home with us at City Church.
The following is a guide for all our guests at City Church:
- Come as you are! There is no dress code at City Church because we want you to feel comfortable when you come in and not have to worry about what to wear.
- City Church is located on East Buckeye Rd off of Hwy 51. Our Sunday morning services are at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. We also have a Sunday evening service at 6:00 pm.
- When you get to City Church, both entrances off of Buckeye Road lead to the parking lot located, in the back.
- If you're coming with kids, the entrance for Children's Ministry is located in the back of the building. Please use the double doors on the right side to enter the Children's Ministry area. If you don’t have kids, you'll see sidewalks and stairs going up each side of the building to the main entrance.
- We have coffee and refreshments in the foyer before and after both services. There is a guest table located in the back of the sanctuary where we have a special gift for you and can answer any questions you may have about City Church.
- Adults and youth gather in the main sanctuary for the morning services. The atmosphere is casual. People dress comfortably. We use music, a message, and creative elements to communicate the Scriptures in a contemporary way.
- People of all ages enjoy our services. It's alive, energetic and refreshing.
See you on Sunday!